Here are the ten recipes I have enjoyed making and sharing with you over the past year. All of these recipes are dear to my heart, not only because I enjoy making them but also because whenever I do, I am reminded of this blog and how much I enjoy sharing with you. Wishing you all the happiest of New Years wishes! Welcome 2016!
Here are my favorite recipes from 2015:
- onion parantha (my first food/recipe post)
- spaghetti and “meatballs”
- baingan aloo (spicy Indian eggplant with potatoes)
- mushroom risotto with peas
- bhindi (spicy Indian okra) (my husband’s favorite)
- tomato orzo soup with grilled cheese croutons
- egg salad sandwich with gorgonzola, chives and lemon zest
- quinoa tacos
- tofu teriyaki noodles with vegetables
Have you tried any of these? What did you enjoy cooking (and eating) this past year?